Who is james lafferty dating right now

13 Jan

Nearby, close to the junction with Muiryfauld Drive stood the Caroline Coal Pit.

Within the complex stood a villa, known as Burnpoint House, and this was the house of the distillery manager.

Ltd., and it is likely they employed the tenants, given the street’s close proximity to Parkhead Forge. Still exists, though now shorter than it was originally laid out, when it extended from 171 Westmuir Street through to Old Shettleston Road, which later became Shettleston Road.

On the east side, close to Westmuir Street stood the Parkhead Metal Refining Works, built in 1875 for Park & Paterson, metal refiners.

One of the most prominent buildings on the street was the Camlachie Distillery at number 130.

It was progressively built between 18, and went on to produce a fine lowland malt.